Philosophies from the Divine Feminine
Divine Feminine Philosophy - Received by Michael Monk in 2008 when he did one year of tuning to his inner feminine side (intuitional, feeling, and nurturing aspects)
- When you find yourself with multiple opinions that all seem equally valid, you know you are becoming wise...
- There is no such thing as a negative experience, all is love and all is growth. There is nothing else...
- There are no such things as facts, only feelings. A fact is just a story of how you came to feel a feeling...
- Most are not familliar with the broken heart, only the broken ego. In the broken heart you will find wholeness. There is no higher love than of and for the self. It is prerequisite to truly loving others. You can only truly love someone else as much as you love yourself. Be a gift to the world :)
- As humans we are always chasing facts to feel a certain way about ourselves and our world, but it is reaaly the feelings that create the facts. Try staying in the feeling of love and just watch as all the facts arrange themslevs to suit the feeling
- Trust love implicitly, but with a different definition of trust than most. Trust that love will lead you to the experiences you most need in order to grow, and when you have grown enough, trust love will lead you to the most fulfilling of relationships.
'Blessings and Love Infinite as you integrate your life experience and see that it was ALL love' - Michael Monk
I AM Free
Free to be me
Free to be you
Spontaneous I AM
And Joyful Forever
All is One
♥ ---> ♥ <--- ♥
Love and Blessings